The Approval Official either concurs with the recommended feedback and rating or under exceptional circumstances after discussion with those familiar with the appraised provides different feedback and assigns a different rating. If different feedback is to be provided such changes can be reflected in the feedback form. In a similar way, the rating can also be reassigned.
The HR Manager can reopen the feedback and recommendation even after the feedback and recommendation have been approved.
To revert the workflow activity
1. As a HR, navigate to Admin > Tenant Administration
2. Under Performance Module Setup, click Manage Employee Cycle Workflow.
3. Select and revert the employee through View Employee Directory
4 . Select the activity and revert the workflow from current activity to previous activity.
5. Under Revert Workflow, click the Revert button to revert the activity from the current activity to the previous activity.
6. In the Revert Workflow pop-up, select the workflow step you want to revert for the employee to perform and then click Revert.
7. On confirming, the previous workflow activity will be reactivated for the employee.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screen shots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.