Dashboards and Reports are the core part of the Synergita.
The dashboard combines set widgets displaying a graphical presentation of current status and historical trends of metrics on a single pane providing a consolidated view of the most important data/information that is required to be monitored at a glance. Each insight in the Dashboard is displayed as a separate widget. Dashboards and Reports can be personalized for visualization to monitor the most important details at a glance.
Landing Page (My Dashboard) for Department Heads are provided with widgets which provide snapshots of data set pertaining to their department. All the remaining employees are provided with a pending activity widget pertaining to the feedback/review cycle.
To access the reports
- Navigate to Reports > Manage Reports
- Manage Reports page displays the list of available reports under two broad category
- Employee Management: Deals with personnel details
- Performance Management: Deals with performance details
- All the reports are canned reports like 9 quadrant report, attrition summary report, new joiner summary report, feedback status report, etc.
- Click the report you want to access.
- All the reports help to build a clear overview of the Performance Management process and to drill down in a variety of ways to focus where you want. All the reports are built with Logic Filters to set the condition for custom visualization and in addition to that Field Level Filters can also be applied to make it easier to focus on specific information.
- Filtering does not permanently remove records, it just temporarily hides them from view.
- HR can also export the report to an Excel spreadsheet.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.