Employee Feedback Status Report provides the status of one or more processes in the feedback cycles (goal setting/appraisal cycles). HR will find this report useful in monitoring and tracking the status of appraisal feedback cycles.
To access the Employee Feedback Status Report
- Navigate to Reports > Manage Reports
- Under Performance Management, click Employee Feedback Status Report
- By default, Doughnut chart representation for Overall Workflow status displays with regard to the workflow status of the employees under the logged-in user.
- To view the chart representation for other statuses, click the respective status tab.
For example, to view the workflow status of the employees filtered by performance appraisal review cycle, click the Cycle wise Status tab.
- To display the data in Grid view, click Grid
- To apply filters for the feedback status report, click Filter. The Filter by pop-up window appears as shown.
You can filter the report data by narrow search filters. The filters include
- Cycle Name - Filters and shows the feedback cycles created within the given From and To Dates
- Organization Unit - Filters the report based on the organization unit.
- Basic Details - Filters the report for a particular based on Employee Name, Employee Type, DOJ, and Employee Type Effective Date.
- Work Details - Filters the report based on employees' designation
- Contact Details - Filters the report based on employees' email, IM ID, etc.
- Location - Filters the report based on employees' location
- You can also add or remove the field filters to customize report data views.
- To configure display fields, click Configuration respective to the report.
- Select and move the labels identifying employee feedback status from Available Fields to Display Fields that must appear in the report and click Update.
- To export the report data, Click the Export with mail sending icon. The system prompts to inform you that the report will be mailed to the registered email address.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.