The purpose of this report is to help understand the skill availability across the organization. Employee Skill Set Report is a very useful and effective tool which clearly illustrates the skill & competence held by individual employees. This report also allows for searching desired skills and talents across the organization to help fill a role for a particular requirement or project. This report also provides a rolled-up view of the skills and skill gaps across the organization and enables the Department Heads, HR Team & the Management to see areas of skill strength and skill gaps and plan to progressively work towards addressing the gaps.
To access the report
- Navigate to Reports > Manage Reports
- Under Employee Management, click Employee Skill Set Report
- The report displays the default Summary view with the Top 10 Skills that the maximum employees possessing across the organization in an order descending to the least employee skill count.
- The report also displays the Skill Proficiency Analysis Grid that displays the percent of employee proficiency level against the particular skill.
- By default, the employee skill set report is displayed in the Summary table form.
You can choose the visualization tab Grid to display the report in a tabular form with all the necessary details of the employee skill set including finer details like employee's work details including Department, Designation, track, etc.
- To apply filters to the report, click Filter. Filter by pop-up window appears.
- Select the filter criteria you require to filter the data from the available filters. The filters include
- Skill Set Details: Filters the report by Skill Category, Skill Name, Skill Review Status, etc.
- Basic Details: Filters the report by employee number, employee name, employee type, DOJ, etc.
- Organization Unit: Filters the report by the selected business units.
- Location: Filters the report by employees' job location
- Contact Details: Filters the report by employee's email, IM Id, etc.
- Work Details: Filters the report by employee's designation, work role, track, etc.
- Active status: Filters and generate report for all, active or inactive employees regardless of their status
- Click Apply to filter the data you want to export.
- You can also add or remove the field filters to customize report data views.
- To configure display fields, click Configuration respective to the report.
- Select and move the labels identifying employee skill set details from Available Fields to Display Fields that must appear in the report and click Update.
- To export the report data, click the Export with mail sending icon. The system prompts to inform you that the report will be mailed to the registered email address.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.