Employee Report provides you a detailed view of your employee data (roll and severed) in a simple customized way. The Report provides complete insight into the employee's work details including Department, Designation, Employee status, etc.
To access the report
- Navigate to Reports > Manage Reports
- Under Employee Management, click Employee Report
- The Employee Report page displays the basic details, work details, contact details and organization details of the employees.
- To apply filters for the employee report, click Filter. The Filter by pop-up window appears as shown.
You can filter the report data by narrow search filters. The filters include
- Organization Unit - Filters the report based on the organization unit.
- Basic Details - Filters the report for a particular employee based on Employee Name, Employee Type, DOJ, and Employee Type Effective Date.
- Work Details - Filters the report by employee's designation, work role, track, etc.
- Contact Details - Filters the report based on employees' email, IM ID, etc.
- Location - Filters the report based on employees' job location
- Active status - Filters and generate report for all, active or inactive employees regardless of their status
- You can also add or remove the field filters to customize report data views.
- To configure display fields, click Configuration respective to the report.
- Select and move the labels identifying an employee from Available Fields to Display Fields that must appear in the report and click Update.
- To export the report data, click the Export with mail sending icon. The system prompts to inform you that the report will be mailed to the registered email address.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.