HR and Managers can use the Performance Rating and Score report to have a clear overview at the end of the appraisal cycle and to analyze the employee rating and recommendations.
To view and download the Performance Rating and Score report
1. Go to Reports > Manage Reports
2. Click the Configuration link under the Performance Rating and Score Report.
3. Select and move the labels identifying employee recommendation from Available Fields to Display Fields that must appear in the report and click Update.
4. Now, click the Performance Rating and Score Report.
5. Click Filter and select the filter criteria like Cycle Name, Recommendation and/or Active Status and then click Apply to filter the data you want to export.
6. By default, the recommendation report is displayed in the Chart form.
7. You can choose the visualization tab Grid to display the report in a tabular form with all the necessary details of the employees.
8. To export the report data, click the Export with mail sending icon. The system prompts to inform you that the report will be mailed to the registered email address.
9. In addition to displaying the data in a chart or grid form, you can also view report summary by aggregating data by selecting Group by records by Organization Unit filters like Department, Division, Company or the employees' work profile criteria filters like Designation, Location, or Level.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.