The purpose of this report is to help understand the skill availability across the organization. Employee Skill Set Report is a very useful and effective tool which clearly illustrate the skill & competence held by individual employees. This report also allows for searching desired skills and talents across the organization to help fill a role for a particular requirement or project. This report also provides a rolled-up view of the skills and skill gaps across the organization and enables the Department Heads, HR Team & the Management to see areas of skill strength and skill gaps and plan to progressively work towards addressing the gaps.
To access the report
- Navigate to Reports > Manage Reports
- Under Employee Management, click Employee Skill Set Report
- The Employee Skill Set Report generates and displays the skill set details of all the employees matching the selected filters. The filters include
- Organization Unit: It helps to generate Employee Skill Set Report based on the various units of an organization.
- Skill Name: It helps to generate a report with the details of those employees who have a particular (chosen) skill.
- Category: It helps to generate a report with the details of employees who fall under a particular category.
- Proficiency: It generates the report based on the proficiency/expertise of an employee in a particular skill/role.
- Review Status: It generates a report based on the review status of skills added by the employees themselves.
- Active status: It helps to generate Employee Skill Set Report based on the employment status.
- To add or remove the logic filters, click Add.
- Choose the filters you want and click Save before you generate the report.
- It generates a Report of Employees with all the necessary details, based on the given criteria.
- To customize the employee report, click the Hammer & Wrench Icon
- Here, you can select and move the labels identifying employee report from Available Fields to Display Fields that must appear in the report and click Save.
- In addition to displaying the data in a grid form, you can also view report by aggregating data by selecting Group by records by company, department, Skill Name.
- To export the the reports generated in an Excel, PDF or Word format, click the required options from the Save as icon
- When you export the report, Synergita creates a copy of the report and also allows you to store it in the selected format.
- Synergita uses the name of source report
- Before saving the file, if requires, you can modify the file name, select the file format that you want and click Save.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.