Employee Education Report provides you with a detailed view of the employee's recorded educational accomplishments. This report helps in and is useful to the HR Team to document and track the education of individual employees and to identify resources with a particular educational qualification.
HR Manager shall be able to access to the reports. From the Home screen Navigation Bar click -> Manage reports. This opens Manage Reports page.
HR managers can access Employee Education Report grouped under Employee Management.
Click on Employee Education Report, it takes you to the following page;
Here you can generate Employee Education Report with the help of following logic filters available.
- Employee Number: It helps to generate report of a particular employee by using the employee id or employee number.
- Name: It helps to generate Employee Education report of a particular employee by typing name in the field available.
- Designation: It helps you to generate Employee Education Report with the details of employees who fall under a particular (chosen) designation.
- Course: It generates a report with details of employees who fall under a particular (chosen) course.
- Course Type: This filter generates the report with details of employees who fall under a given course type.
Active status: It helps to generate Employee Education Report based on the availability of employees.
You can include additional criterion by clicking Add which opens a new dialog box displaying additional logic filters. To Add or Remove the logic filters, Click on the Add button, it takes you to the dialog box;
Choose the filters you want and click Save before you generate the report.
It generates the Employee Education Report of all the Employees with all the necessary details, based on the criteria’s given above.
Employee Skill Set Reportclicking on
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screen shots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.