Employee Education Report provides you with a detailed view of the employee's recorded educational accomplishments. This report helps in and is useful to the HR Team to document and track the education of individual employees and to identify resources with a particular educational qualification.
To access to the reports
- Navigate to Reports > Manage Reports
- Under Employee Management, click Employee Report
- Click Filter. Filter by pop-up window appears.
- Select the filter criteria you require to filter the data from the available filters. The filters include
- Education Details: Filters the report by academic course, institution, institution location, etc.
- Basic Details: Filters the report by employee name, employee number, employee type, DOJ, etc
- Organization Units: Filters the report by the selected business units.
- Location: Filters the report by employees' job location
- Contact Details: Filters the report by employee's email, IM Id, etc
- Work Details: Filters the report by employee's designation, work role, track, etc
- Click Apply to filter the data you want to export.
- To export the report data, Click the Export with mail sending icon. The system prompts to inform you that the report will be mailed to the registered email address.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screen shots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.