Employee Work Experience Details Report provides complete insights into the industry and various tasks or duties performed by a particular employee. This includes past experiences and experience in the current company. This report is particular helpful in influencing career choice and for planning & creating training & development opportunities for the employees.
This report is also in particular useful in planning the recruitment strategy to recruit employees who can hit the ground running as they already have a realistic view of the work/task and the job role they are expected to perform.
HR Manager shall be able to access the reports in the system. From the Home screen Navigation Bar click -> Manage reports. This opens Manage Reports page.
Employee Work Experience Details Report grouped under Employee Management.
Click on Employee Work Experience Details Report, it takes you to the following page;
Here you can generate Employee Work Experience Details Report with the help of following logic filters available.
- Employee Number: It helps to generate report of a particular employee by using the employee id or employee number.
- Name: It helps to generate Employee Education Report of a particular employee by typing the name in the field available.
- Last Name: It helps to generate Employee Education Report of a particular employee by just typing the last name in the field available.
- Designation: It helps you to generate Employee Work Experience Report with the details of employees who fall under a particular (chosen) designation.
- Current Company Experience: It generates a report with details of employees based on the experience in the current company. The different values are;
- Total Past Experience: This filter generates the report with details of employees based on the total work experience in the previous companies.The different values are;
- Total Years of Experience: It generates a report with the details of employees on the basis of total number of years of experience (Past + Current).The different values are;
- Active status: It helps to generate Employee Work Experience Details Report based on the availability of employees.
You can include additional criterion by clicking Add which opens a new dialog box displaying additional logic filters. To Add or Remove the filters, click on the Add button, it takes you to the dialog box;
Choose the filters you want and click Save before you generate the report.
It generates the Employee Work Experience Report of all the Employees with all the necessary details, based on the criteria’s given selected.
Employee Work Experience Reportclicking on
Kindly review the suggested file name (Synergita uses the name of source report). Before saving the file, if you want you can modify the file name and in the file format drop box, select the file format that you want and click Save.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screen shots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.