HR Admin can add or modify the designations of employees.
To update designation
- Navigate to People > My Team
- The "My Team" page lists all the employees in the organization
- To view the details of a particular employee, use the Search box to search by keyword and/or navigate the pages to find and locate that particular employee
- Click the profile photo or the name of an employee. This opens the profile page of the employee
- in the Organization tab, under the Work Details, click Designation which is required to be changed
- Select the designation you want to assign
- If the required designation is not available in the designation drop-down list, then click the option Other
- In Add Designation pop-up, enter the name and description for the designation
- Select the level under which the entered designation will fall and then click Add
- Click Save to update the organization tab of this particular employee's profile
- A success message will be displayed
- The change in designation will be reflected in the profile of the employee
- The newly created designation will be added to the master list of designation.
- The designation change will be automatically captured in the change history for future reference
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.