My Profile page displays the employee's business and personal information. Synergita helps to capture and maintain the employee profile in detailed structure.
- HR Admin has the privilege and access to view, include new employees and edit employee details.
- Navigate to People > My Team. The My Team page displays with the list of all the active employees in the system.
- To view the details of a particular employee, use the Search box to search by keyword and/or navigate the pages to find and locate that particular employee.
- Click the profile photo or the name of an employee. This opens the profile page of the employee.
- To edit the profile, click the field you require to update.
- The field turns to inline edit mode which will be highlighted in the blue rectangular
- Make changes to relevant fields which are required to be updated.
- Then, click Save to save the changes made to the form.
- To include any additional information or update the existing details in the Reporting Structure, Education, Passport & Visa, Education, Skill, Career Aspiration, Documents, etc., click the respective tabs and provide necessary details or make relevant changes in the required sections
- To save the changes, click on the Save icon
- To discard the changes, click the Delete icon
|Note: The system is configured to view, edit and access the information with respect to user roles. Hence, if you are unable to view/edit employee information, kindly contact your HR to know more about who can access what data and what they can do with it.|
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.