Employee certificates can be managed efficiently in Synergita. HR shall manage the master list of certificates. The certificates can be organized into multiple categories as needed.
The steps to create a new employee certificate are as follows.
To add a new employee certificate
1. Navigate to Admin > Tenant Administration
2. Under Profile Module Setup, click Manage Certificates
3. Click the Add button. This will create a new row under each column.
4. Give a name and description for the certificate.
5. For the defined certificate, select the relevant Category
For example, you can select the Category “Master's Degree" or "Bachelor Degree" or "Advanced Certificate" for employee certificates like Degree Certificate.
6. On saving, the newly created certificate will be added to the Certificate list under the Skills tab of the employee profile.
7. To edit the existing certificate details, just click the corresponding row.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary on how the features described here. The given screenshots may also vary from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.