HR Manager can deactivate the employees, who are relieved from the Organization.
To deactivate an employee
- Navigate to People > My Team. The My Team page displays the list of all the active employees in the system
- To view the details of a particular employee, use the Search box to search by keyword and/or navigate the pages to find and locate that particular employee
- Click the profile photo or the name of an employee who is resigned or relieved from their position. This opens the profile page of the employee
- Click Deactivate to deactivate the employee.
- There are 3 steps to deactivate an employee from the system
- By default, the first step of the deactivation process is displayed
- In the first step, you need to fill in the Deactivation details like Relieving date, Relieving type, Reason and any additional comments if any
- Click Next to continue to the next step
- In the second step, the reporting relationship of this employee will be removed
- Click Finish to prompt you a confirm pop-up to complete the user's deactivation process
- Click Yes to deactivate the employee completely from the system. It takes you to the last step
- The third step shows the Deactivation Summary of the employee
- Click Finish to permanently remove the employee from the system
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screen shots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.