Dashboard combines a set widgets displaying a graphical presentation of current status and historical trends of metrics on a single pane providing a consolidated view of the most important data/information that is required to be monitored at a glance. Each insight in the Dashboard is displayed as a separate widget.
Dashboards can be personalized for visualization to monitor the most important details at a glance. Department Heads and above are provided with widgets which provides snapshots of data set pertaining to their department. All the remaining employees are provided with pending activity widget pertaining to the feedback/review cycle.
To access the widgets
- From your Landing page, click My Dashboard
- Click Add Widget. The slide window opens.
- Select the widgets that you want to add to your dashboard and then click Add.
- After selecting and adding the widget, to close the slide window, click Close.
- The System will display all the widgets you selected on your dashboard.
|Note: Access to each dashboard widgets are restricted by configuration based on the authorization received from your HR Team. In case of you don't get to view them kindly contact your HR to know your authorization. .|
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screen shots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.