Employees can set their preferences for visualization while using the Dashboard Widgets. They have the following options in the title bar of the widget to make changes in its view and its contents.
- Chart - To display the contents graphically or as diagrams or charts.
- Grid - To display the contents in a tabular form.
- Configuration - This allows to change the name of the widget or rename it. It also allows to select the fields to be displayed in the widget, like organization unit, Work role, Designation etc., In addition to it also allows to customize the graphical into either Pie, column, Doughnut or spline view.
- Minimize - To minimize the widget in the dashboard.
- Maximize - To maximize the minimized widget in the dashboard.
- Close button - To remove the widget from the dashboard.
The chart type and the other filters which will vary according to the widgets.
A screenshot of Rating Distribution Widget is shown below;
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screen shots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.