My Profile page displays the employees' business and personal information. Synergita helps to capture and maintain the employee profile in detailed structure.
- HR Admin has the privilege and access to view, include new employees and edit employee details.
- Navigate to People > My Team. The My Team page displays with the list of all the active employees in the system.
- To view the details of a particular employee, use the Search box to search by keyword and/or navigate the pages to find and locate that particular employee.
- Click the profile photo or the name of an employee. This opens the profile page of the employee.
- Click the Education Tab. The form displays the education details of the employee.
- To include a new course, click Add. This will create a new row under each column.
- Select your course name from the list
- Enter the course type. The type may include details like Regular, Distant Education, Online Program, etc.
- Select the name of the Institution (University/College)
- Enter the location of the Institution
- Select From Date/To date the duration of the course you attended
- On completing, click the Save icon. The Education tab of this employee profile gets updated.
- To discard the changes, click the Delete icon
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.