Line Managers can create performance improvement plans (PIP) for their team members.
To create a new PIP
- Navigate to Performance > My Team's Performance
- From View More menu, click Manage PIP pertinent to an employee.
- Manage PIP page displays.
- Click Add.
- Initiate PIP pop-up window displays for that employee
- Enter the Plan Name, Review group, Star Date, End Date and then click Save.
|Note: The Start date and End date are mandatory for initiating and ending the PIP. The Performance Improvement Plan for the employee will be closed on the corresponding end date.|
PIP review by Employee
- The employee can provide ratings and comments by navigating to the Performance -> My Performance -> Select Review PIP link.
- The employee can provide their feedback on the assigned goals.
PIP review by Manager
- The manager can provide ratings and comments for the assigned goals for the employee by navigating to Performance-> My Teams Performance-> Select Review PIP from the dropdown option.
- Managers can able to give feedback to the employees. Also, the manager can able to view the feedback provided by the employee.
- Whenever feedback is submitted by the Employee/Manager, an email notification will be triggered.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.