Employee Training Report provides you the detailed view of all the training courses added to the concerned employees' training widget in a simple and customized way. It provides complete insight into the training course recommendations for all the employees including finer details corresponding to the employees' Department, Designation, Employee status, etc.
To access the reports
- Navigate to Reports > Manage Reports
- Under Employee Management, click Employee Training Details
- Click Filter. Filter by pop-up window appears.
- Select the filter criteria you require to filter the data from the available filters. The filters include
- Training Details: Filters the report by course category, course name and attended date
- Basic Details: Filters the report by employee number, employee name, employee type, DOJ, etc.
- Organization Units: Filters the report by the selected business units.
- Location: Filters the report by employees' job location
- Contact Details: Filters the report by employee's email, IM Id, etc
- Work Details: Filters the report by employee's designation, work role, track, etc
- Click Apply to filter the data you want to export.
- You can also add or remove the field filters to customize report data views.
- To configure display fields, click Configuration respective to the report.
- Select and move the labels identifying employee training details from Available Fields to Display Fields that must appear in the report and click Update.
- To export the report data, click the Export with mail sending icon. The system prompts to inform you that the report will be mailed to the registered email address.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screen shots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.