Synergita provides a standard report to analyze attrition. It indicates the reasons why employees left the organization.
To access the report
- Navigate to Reports > Manage reports
- Under Employee Management, click Attrition Report
- In the default view, the Attrition Report page displays the stacked bar chart representing the employee count in Y-axis quadrant against the relieving types in stacked columns along X-axis quadrant for the past 6 months from the current date.
- The employee relieving count is the cumulative count of employees who left the organization in the particular month across all Relieving types.
- To view count value of individual relieving type, hover over (mouse-over) a particular data point in the stacked chart. The count value corresponding to that particular type will display as a tooltip.
- To apply the data filters, click Filter. Filter by pop-up window appears.
- Select the filter criteria you require to filter the data from the available filters. The filters include
- Relieving Details: Filters the report for the selected relieving date range, relieving type, relieving reason.
- Basic Details: Filters the report by employee number, employee name, employee type, employee type effective date range, etc.
- Organization Unit: Filters the report by the selected business units.
- Location: Filters the report by employees' job location
- Contact Details: Filters the report by employee's email, IM Id, etc.
- Work Details: Filters the report by employee's designation, work role, track, etc.
- Click Apply to filter the data you want to export.
- To export the report data, click the Export with mail sending icon. The system prompts to inform you that the report will be mailed to the registered email address.
- By default, the new hire report is displayed in the Chart form.
- You can choose the visualization tab Grid to display the report in a tabular form with all the necessary details of the employees relieved.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.