Synergita provides a standard report to analyze attrition. It indicates the reasons why employees left the organization.
To access the report
- Navigate to Reports >Manage reports
- Under Employee Management, click Attrition Report
- Search Filters page displays.
- Select the criteria by which you require to filter the report.
- Select at least one valuable relieving option from the Reason list to include in the report.
- Date of Relieving filter enables to filter the employees who got relieved during that particular period.
- As viewed above, there are several other additional filter options available to analyze the attrition in addition to that the type of relieving, Organization Unit, Employee Type, etc.
- To add or remove one or more employee filters, click Add.
- On selecting the criteria, click SAVE and DISPLAY REPORT. The report will be displayed in a table format.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screen shots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.