- Perception gap analysis report is another view of the feedback status report.
- It highlights the scores and gaps (perception differences)
- This report is tied with the 360 Degree Appraisal Process
To access the perception gap analysis report
- Navigate to Reports > Manage Reports.
- Under Performance Management, click Perception Gap Analysis Report.
- The Perception Gap Analysis Report page opens with the search filter section as shown.
- Search the Related Employee from Choose an Employee, the associated Feedback Cycle and the perception gap between two or more relationships and the goals and competency section names will be automatically populated at the respective fields.
- To display the report for the given criteria, click Generate Report.
The above report clearly indicates the different attributes and the corresponding assessment score received by the employee for the attributes. The report also clearly provides the perception by relevance to the relationship of the employee.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screen shots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.