Career Aspiration Report provides you with the summary of and a detailed view of the Career Aspiration of the employees in a simple and customized way to view the report. It provides complete insight into the Career Aspiration of all the employee's including finer details corresponding to their Willingness to Travel, Designation, Qualifications/Certifications planned to acquire etc.,
To access the report
- Navigate to Reports > Manage Reports
- Under Employee Management, click Employee Career Aspiration Report
- Click Filter. Filter by pop-up window appears.
- Select the filter criteria you require to filter the data from the available filters. The filters include
- Career Aspiration Details: Filters the report by details corresponding to their Willingness to Travel, acceptable work related travel expectation, area of study, education level, etc.
- Basic Details: Filters the report by employee number, employee name, employee type, DOJ, etc.
- Organization Units: Filters the report by the selected business units.
- Location: Filters the report by employees' job location
- Contact Details: Filters the report by employee's email, IM Id, etc
- Work Details: Filters the report by employee's designation, work role, track, etc
- Click Apply to filter the data you want to export.
- To export the report data, Click the Export with mail sending icon. The system prompts to inform you that the report will be mailed to the registered email address.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screen shots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.