What is HiPo Rating?
Synergita's HiPo Rating is calculated based on the three characteristics: Average performance score, Potential score and Critical score of the employee. This allows the HR or the Manager to identify the best talent and find a way to actually utilize their talents.
How to setup HiPo Rating in the System?
To configure HiPo Scoring Logic, the HR Administrator has to configure the weightage and has to assign against the performance ratings for calculating the HiPo score.
The weightage for the Average performance score, Potential score, and Critical score can be configured using the Business Rules page.
To configure business rule
1. Navigate to Admin > HR Administration
2. Under Settings, click Business Rules
3. Business Rules Settings list displays the predefined business rules that are configured specifically to a customer.
4. Click the Edit icon relevant to the HiPo Rating Calculation. The HiPo Rating Calculation page displays.
5. In the HiPo Rating Calculation page, configure the weightages to calculate the HiPo score.
6. Enter the weightages for the Average Performance Score, Potential Rating, Critical Rating.
7. The sum of the weightages must be equal to 100%.
8. Based on the weightages entered for "Average performance score, Potential Rating, Critical Rating", the HiPo score will be automatically calculated by the system.
9. To add one more parameter to configure the weightage, click Add.
10. To save the HiPo Rating calculation business logic, click Save.
How to Provide HiPo Rating?
The HiPo rating activity enables the manager to provide the Potential and Critical score to generate the HiPo Score.
This HiPo Rating is based on different weightages assigned for the Average performance score, Potential score and Critical score.
To provide HiPo Rating
- To View Dashboard Widget "Pending Activities". Click My Dashboard
- Pending Activity Widget on My Dashboard indicates all pending activities to be completed.
- This widget is enabled with a quick search option to list various pending activities for different employees.
- Click Provide Performance Potential And Critical Rating. The system directs to the page as shown below.
- Provide Performance Potential And Critical Rating can also be accessed through "My Action Items' from the Performance menu
- Manager user has to select value only for the Criticality rating.
- Based on the Critical rating entered, the “HiPo Rating” will be automatically calculated and displayed based on the weightages assigned. The rating is calculated based on the average performance score, Potential score and Critical score.
- To save the HiPo Rating form, click Save.
- To submit the form, click Submit.
Managers can also provide the “Provide Performance Potential and Critical Rating” to the employees in bulk.
To provide bulk rating
- Navigate to Performance > HiPo Rating
- Manager can import the potential and critical score by downloading the excel template using the “Import HiPo Rating” link in the Employee list section.
- Once the employee list is filtered, the manager can provide the Potential score, Critical score. The HiPo rating score will be automatically calculated and displayed in the grid.
- To save the scores pertinent to the employee records, Click Save All.
- To submit all the records, click Submit All
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.