As a HR administrator, you can choose appealing color themes like the background color of a login page and button colors that matches your Organization logo. You can also add your company logo, which appears in the header across the product.
The steps to customize the theme are as follows.
To configure the theme
1. Navigate to Admin > Tenant Administration
2. Under Organization Setup, click Manage Themes
3. To change the default Blue Theme, click the Color Picker next to background and button color and drag markers to pick a color.
4. To add your company logo, click Choose File next to Logo to browse to the location where the logo image file is stored and click Open. The Preview of the logo appears in the Logo Image.
5. On saving, the themes get applied and your company logo appears at header left on every page of the application.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.