|Note: Approve Goals can be accessed either from the Pending Activities listed on the Dashboard Widget or through My Action Items from the Performance menu.|
Approve Goals activity is enabled for reviewing and approving the goals that are set relevant to a particular employee or team member.
- To View Dashboard Widget "Pending Activities", Click My Dashboard.
- Pending Activities Widget on My Dashboard displays all pending activities to be completed. This widget is enabled with a quick search option to list various pending activities for different employees.
- Click Approve Goals. The system directs to the Approve Goals page of the relevant employee.
- Review the standard information like Smart Goal name, description, Weightage assigned, Goal Target, Start and Due date of the goal.
- If the smart goals defined is relevant and pertinent to the employee, click Approve.
- Upon Approval of the goals by the Primary Manager,the employee will be published with the goals in the "My Goals and Competencies page".
- If the goals are rejected by the Primary Manager, then the set goal activity is reopened for the employee in making the changes.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.