Continuous Feedback Summary Report provides a summary of the continuous feedback count details of the employees within the organization. This report enables the HR team to glance quickly the continuous feedback count that the employees received by category-wise across the organization in one report thereby saving time and effort. If you do not need to see the continuous feedback count details of all the employees, you can also generate the continuous feedback count report pertaining to an individual employee by employee name, employee type and the employee type effective from date.
To access the report
- Navigate to Reports > Manage Reports
- Under Performance Management, click Continuous Feedback Summary Report
- In the default view, the Continuous Feedback Summary Report page displays the category-wise analysis bar chart representing the Continuous Feedback count in Y-axis quadrant against the feedback category along X-axis quadrant for the past 1 year from the current date.
- To view count value of individual feedback category, hover over (mouse-over) a particular data point in the bar chart. The count value corresponding to that particular category will display as a tooltip.
- The default view also displays the card view of the total count of feedback posted, rewards received and other feedback categories for the past 1 year from the current date.
- The bar chart displays the data count based on the visibility set for each category. The feedback category can be managed in the Manage Continuous Feedback Categories.
- The TREND analysis line chart displays the total count of continuous feedback posted recently say for past 1 week. To apply a filter to the TREND chart for 1 month / 1 year, select Last Month or Last Year as needed.
- Also, you can view the following summary tables displaying the top count of Award / Continuous Feedback based on Organization unit and the relationships who have posted it.
- AWARDS summary displays the top count of the rewards that the employees received across the organization in an order descending to the least reward count for the past 1 year.
- COMPANY summary displays the top 10 organization units that received the topmost count of continuous feedback for the past 1 year.
- RELATIONSHIP WISE ANALYSIS summary displays the top 10 relationships like peers, manager, or HR or higher authorities who have given the most feedback in large numbers for the past 1 year.
- Who received most feedback? provides the list of top 10 employees who received the Continuous Feedback the most and Who provided most feedback? provides the list of top 10 relationships or authorities who provided the most Continuous Feedback for the past 1 year.
- To apply filters to the entire report, click Filter. Filter by pop-up window appears.
- Select the filter criteria you require to filter the data from the available filters. The filters include
- Duration: Filters the report for the selected date range.
- Category Details: Filters the report by selected continuous feedback categories like Award, Appreciation, Areas of Improvement, Unique Contribution, Tag to Employee Goal, etc.
- Basic Details: Filters the report by employee name, employee type, employee type effective date range, etc.
- Organization Unit: Filters the report by the selected business units.
- Location: Filters the report by employees' job location
- Contact Details: Filters the report by employee's email, IM Id, etc.
- Work Details: Filters the report by employee's designation, work role, track, etc.
- Click Apply to filter the data you want to export.
- To export the report data, click the Export with mail sending icon. The system prompts to inform you that the report will be mailed to the registered email address.
- By default, the new hire report is displayed in the Chart form.
- You can choose the visualization tab Grid to display the report in a tabular form with all the necessary details of the continuous feedback count.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.