Employee Meeting Summary Report provides information about the discussion held between the employees and the reporting to Managers based on the appraisal review cycles. This report is useful for HR and managers to track the items that they discussed to execute, remember, and/or implement.
To access the report
- Navigate to Reports > Manage Reports
- Under Performance Management, click Employee Meeting Summary Report
- The Employee meeting Summary Report page displays the meeting summary details pertinent to the employees and their reporting managers for the ongoing cycles.
- To apply filters for the report, click Filter. The Filter by pop-up window appears as shown.
You can filter the report data by narrow search filters. The filters include
- Cycle Name - Filters the report based on selected appraisal cycles and/or ongoing cycles.
- Meeting Date - Filters the report based on the selected date range within which the meeting is held.
- Organization Unit - Filters the report based on the organization units.
- Basic Details - Filters the report for a particular employee based on Employee Name, Employee Type, DOJ, and Employee Type Effective Date.
- Work Details - Filters the report by employee's designation, work role, track, etc.
- Contact Details - Filters the report based on employees' email, IM ID, etc.
- Location - Filters the report based on employees' job location
- You can also add or remove the field filters to customize report data views.
- To configure display fields, click Configuration respective to the report.
- Select and move the labels identifying the meeting summary details of the employees from Available Fields to Display Fields that must appear in the report and click Update.
- To export the report data, click the Export with mail sending icon. The system prompts to inform you that the report will be mailed to the registered email address.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.