Recommended Training Course Report provides you the detailed view of the training courses recommended for the employees by their managers as part of the Performance Appraisal process. This report provides complete insight into the training course recommendations for the employees corresponding to the Employee Name, Employee Number, Email id, Primary manager, Feedback cycle, course Name and recommended relationship.
To access the report
- Navigate to Reports > Manage Reports
- Under Performance Management, click Recommended Training Course Report
- By default, the Recommended Training Course Report page displays the recommended training course details relevant to the employees for the ongoing cycles.
- To apply filters to the report, click Filter. Filter by pop-up window appears.
- Select the filter criteria you require to filter the data from the available filters. The filters include
- Cycle Name: Filters the report by ongoing cycles and/or selected appraisal cycles, etc.
- Training Details: Filters the report by course name and recommended relationship name, etc.
- Basic Details: Filters the report by employee number, employee name, employee type, DOJ, etc.
- Organization Units: Filters the report by the selected business units.
- Location: Filters the report by employees' job location
- Contact Details: Filters the report by employee's email, IM Id, etc
- Work Details: Filters the report by employee's designation, work role, track, etc
- Click Apply to filter the data you want to export.
You can also add or remove the field filters to customize report data views.
- To configure display fields, click Configuration respective to the report.
- Select and move the labels identifying recommended training course details from Available Fields to Display Fields that must appear in the report and click Update.
- To export the report data, click the Export with mail sending icon. The system prompts to inform you that the report will be mailed to the registered email address.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screen shots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.