Process Effectiveness Survey Report provides you the details of the employee's inputs for the process feedback questions related to the Organization and performance management process. This report is useful for HR to examine performance evaluation effectiveness. This report provides complete insight into the process effectiveness survey conducted corresponding to the Employee Name, Primary manager, Feedback cycle, etc.
To access the report
- Navigate to Reports > Manage Reports
- Under Performance Management, click Process Effectiveness Survey Report
- By default, the Process Effectiveness Survey Report page displays the process feedback input details relevant to the employees for the ongoing cycles.
- To apply filters to the report, click Filter. Filter by pop-up window appears.
- Select the filter criteria you require to filter the data from the available filters. The filters include
- Cycle Name: Filters the report by ongoing cycles and/or selected appraisal cycles, etc.
- Basic Details: Filters the report by employee number, employee name, employee type, DOJ, etc.
- Organization Unit: Filters the report by the selected business units.
- Location: Filters the report by employees' job location
- Contact Details: Filters the report by employee's email, IM Id, etc
- Work Details: Filters the report by employee's designation, work role, track, etc
- Active Status: Filters and generate the report for all, active or inactive employees regardless of their status
- Click Apply to filter the data you want to export.
You can also add or remove the field filters to customize report data views.
- To configure display fields, click Configuration respective to the report.
- Select and move the labels identifying process feedback survey details from Available Fields to Display Fields that must appear in the report and click Update.
- To export the report data, click the Export with mail sending icon. The system prompts to inform you that the report will be mailed to the registered email address.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.