Employee Certificate Details Report displays the skill certificate details with respect to the individual employees. This report is helpful to the HR Team to review, verify and analyze the employee skill certificate data across the Organization. This report enables the HR team to glance quickly the employee skill certificate information in one report thereby saving time and effort. If you do not need to see the certificate details of all the employees, you can also generate skill certificate report pertaining to an individual employee by employee number, employee name, employee type, and employee type effective from date.
To access the report
- Navigate to Reports > Manage Reports
- Under Employee Management, click Employee Certificate Report
- To apply filters to the report, click Filter. Filter by pop-up window appears.
- Select the filter criteria you require to filter the data from the available filters. The filters include
- Certificate Details: Filters the report by Category, Certificate Name, Certifying Authority, certificate Obtained Date, certificate Validity period, Attachment, etc.
- Basic Details: Filters the report by employee number, employee name, employee type, DOJ, etc.
- Organization Unit: Filters the report by the selected business units.
- Location: Filters the report by employees' job location
- Contact Details: Filters the report by employee's email, IM Id, etc.
- Work Details: Filters the report by employee's designation, work role, track, etc.
- Active status: Filters and generate report for all, active or inactive employees regardless of their status
- Click Apply to filter the data you want to export.
- You can also add or remove the field filters to customize report data views.
- To configure display fields, click Configuration respective to the report.
- Select and move the labels identifying employee skill certificate details from Available Fields to Display Fields that must appear in the report and click Update.
- To export the report data, click the Export with mail sending icon. The system prompts to inform you that the report will be mailed to the registered email address.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.