Team Score Analysis Report provides information about the score and rating from each rater for the employees within a team and also provides average score of the team. This report enables the HR team to glance quickly the score and rating that the employees received across the team in one report thereby saving time and effort.
To access the report
- Navigate to Reports > Manage Reports
- Under Performance Management, click Team Score Analysis Report
- In the default view, the Team Score Analysis Report page displays the area chart representing the average score of the team in Y-axis quadrant against the appraisal cycle along X-axis quadrant for the past 2 years from the current date.
- This report can be generated only if the employee feedbacks, grade, and recommendation are published.
- In addition to displaying the data in a chart form, using Settings at the right top of the Filter, you can also view the report by aggregating data by selecting Group by records by Cycle, Department, Designation, Level, Track or Work Role.
- Also, select and move the labels identifying an employee from Available Fields to Display Fields that must appear in the report and click Update.
The table below the chart shows all the rating score and raters for the employee records in particular to the selected Group by fields like Cycle, Designation, Department, etc.
For example, An appraisal cycle can have more than one rater. So, an employee record may show the ratings from all the raters for the selected appraisal cycle.
- To export the reports in an Excel format, click the Export as icon
- Synergita uses the name of the source report. Before saving the file, if requires, you can modify the file name, select the file format that you want and click Save.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.