Employee Feedback Status Report by Raters provides the Overall Review Status count with respect to the feedback providers related to the selected feedback cycle. This report enables the HR team to glance quickly the review status count that the raters provided based on selected appraisal cycle in one report thereby saving time and effort. You can also generate the report of the feedback status count pertaining to selected group by Organization Units, Division, Department, etc.
To access the report
- Navigate to Reports > Manage Reports
- Under Performance Management, click Employee Feedback Status Report by Raters
- In the default view, the Feedback Status Report by Raters page displays the stacked bar chart representing the Overall raters' feedback completion status count in percentage for the ongoing feedback cycle.
- The default view also displays the Pie chart representing the feedback completion status count in percent with respect to the feedback providers like HR, Primary Manager, Self, etc.
- To view count value of individual feedback status count, hover over (mouse-over) a particular data point in the pie chart. The count value corresponding to that particular feedback status will display as a tooltip.
By default, the feedback status count report is displayed in the Chart form.
You can choose the visualization tab Grid to display the report in a tabular form with all the necessary details of the employee feedback status count.
In addition to displaying the data in a chart or grid form, you can also view Review Status summary by aggregating data by selecting Group by records by Organization Unit filters like Department, Division, Company or the employees' work profile criteria filters like Location or Level.
- To apply filters to the entire report, click Filter. Filter by pop-up window appears.
- Select the filter criteria you require to filter the data from the available filters. The filters include
- Cycle Name: Filters the report by default ongoing feedback cycle and/or the selected feedback cycles.
- Basic Details: Filters the report by employee name, employee type, employee type effective date range, etc.
- Organization Unit: Filters the report by the selected business units.
- Contact Details: Filters the report by employee's email, IM Id, etc.
- Work Details: Filters the report by employee's designation, work role, track, etc.
- Click Apply to filter the data you want to export.
- You can also add or remove the field filters to customize report data views.
- To configure display fields, click Configuration respective to the report.
- Select and move the labels identifying the reviewer or rater from Available Fields to Display Fields that must appear in the report and click Update.
- To export the report data, click the Export with mail sending icon. The system prompts to inform you that the report will be mailed to the registered email address.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.