Meeting Invite Report provides the schedule and venue details of the meetings that are conducted between the employees and their managers. This report enables the HR team to glance quickly the meeting details that the employees received by ongoing and/or selected appraisal cycles in one report thereby saving time and effort. If you do not need to see the meeting invite details for all the employees, you can also generate the meeting invite report pertaining to an individual employee by employee name, employee type and the employee type effective from date.
To access the report
- Navigate to Reports > Manage Reports
- Under Performance Management, click Meeting Invite Report
- The Meeting Invite Report page displays the meeting schedule date, meeting note, venue, and employees' basic details, work details, contact details, and their primary managers.
- To apply filters for the meeting invite report, click Filter. The Filter by pop-up window appears as shown.
You can filter the report data by narrow search filters. The filters include
- Cycle Name - Filters the report based on the ongoing and/or selected feedback cycles.
- Meeting Date - Filters the report for the selected meeting date range.
- Organization Unit - Filters the report based on the organization unit.
- Basic Details - Filters the report for a particular employee based on Employee Name, Employee Type, DOJ, and Employee Type Effective Date.
- Work Details - Filters the report by employee's designation, work role, track, etc.
- Contact Details - Filters the report based on employees' email, IM ID, etc.
- Location - Filters the report based on employees' job location
- Active status - Filters and generate report for all, active or inactive employees regardless of their status
- You can also add or remove the field filters to customize report data views.
- To configure display fields, click Configuration respective to the report.
- Select and move the labels identifying the meeting invite details from Available Fields to Display Fields that must appear in the report and click Update.
- To export the report data, click the Export with mail sending icon. The system prompts to inform you that the report will be mailed to the registered email address.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.