As a HR, you can add, change, or remove a designation or job position from the master list maintained in the system.
- To do this, navigate to Admin > Tenant Administration and under Profile Module Setup, click Manage Department
- For more details on adding, editing, or removing, refer Manage Department
To update the Department in the employee profile:
1. HR Login
2. Navigate to people --> My Team
3. Search for an employee and click on the employee profile.
4) Under the Organization structure, click on the "Department" tab as highlighted below and choose the department from the drop down. and click save to update the department for an employee.
To add the department to the employee's profile in bulk:
Bulk import feature helps import the employee data in large numbers into the system easily. This saves time managing the employee data in the system for HR teams. The employee data populated in the prescribed excel template shall be uploaded in one shot.
The steps to bulk import employee data are as follows.
To bulk import the employee data
1. From Import / Export, click Import Employee Details
|Pre-requisite: Please read the guidelines before uploading the data.|
2. Download the Employee Template excel. Populate the valid employee data in the template. Please ensure the mandatory data are provided. Choose
3. Click Choose File next to Upload Employee Data to browse to the location where the updated excel file is stored and click Open.
- The uploaded employee data are validated in this step.
4. If you want to upload employee photos, you can click Choose File next to Upload Employee Pictures File to browse to the location where the file is stored and click Open. Only the zip file format is supported.
- After the file import and validation completion, you can see the results of your upload with the total number of records successfully validated and the total number of records occurred with an error.
- You can download the error file, correct the errors, update and then upload it again.
5. Choose one of the below options to upload the data.
- Create & Update – Use this option to update the existing employees data and create the new employees
- Update Only – Use this option to only update the existing employees data. Any new employee data are ignored
- Create Only – Use this option to only create new employee records
6. On sliding Enable Notification to ON position, employees whose profile got successfully uploaded will receive user account activation email with Synergita login credentials to their email ID.
7. Click Start to upload the data
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.