Forgot password email ID is Invalid
Modified on: Wed, 23 Oct, 2019 at 3:46 PM
- If you have forgotten your password, click “Forget Password?” link on the login page.
- The Forgot Password page displays.
- Enter your official email ID registered in your HR system and click Submit.
- A reset password email will be sent to the user's registered email address
- Click the reset link sent along with the mail and provide a new password.
Entering Wrong Username
- Sometimes users tend to enter the wrong username while logging in to the page. This is mostly because they will get confused between their official email id and personal eMail id. It has to be noted that we should enter the username as it is given in the profile of that employee.
- While trying to log in, if the system shows the login page again without showing any error message. Clear your browser cookies and try again.
Email ID is Invalid
1) Your Email ID is specific to your company's Synergita system or it could be similar to your company's other user id. You should have received an email with your login credentials when you were first granted access to the system. If you are unable to locate the email, kindly contact your HR.
2) If you are still unable to login, please email to email@example.com
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?