Procedure to import employee performance metrics:-
Note: Performance Metric can be accessed by the employee from the My Performance page from the Performance menu.
As a Reporting Manager, the Performance metric of the reportee can be accessed from the My Team's Performance page from the Performance menu.
- Import Achieved target is available in the “Import/Export” node from the menu bar
- Click on “Import Employee Achieved Target” and Download the template as shown below.
- Provide all the required information, such as employee name, number, section name, goal name, achieved target, the frequency of achieved target (Like annual, Q1, Q2, etc), score based on achieved target, and you can also specify if the uploaded score needs to be editied or not while providing the feedback
- Choose the review period, relationship, and also choose the excel file with the employee’s achieved target and rating and then import the file for validation.
- After validating the data click "Start" to store the metrics in the system.
- As a Reporting Manager, the Performance metric of the reportee can be accessed from the My Team's Performance page from the Performance menu.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.