Bulk import feature helps import the employee data in large numbers into the system easily. This saves time managing the employee data in the system for HR teams. The employee data populated in the prescribed excel template shall be uploaded in one shot.
The steps to bulk import employee data without sending notification are as follows.
To bulk import the employee data
1. From Import / Export, click Import Employee Details
|Pre-requisite: Please read the guidelines before uploading the data.
2. Download the Employee Template excel. Populate the valid employee data in the template. Please ensure the mandatory data are provided.
3. Click Choose File next to Upload Employee Data to browse to the location where the updated excel file is stored and click Open.
- The uploaded employee data are validated in this step.
4. If you want to upload employee photos, you can click Choose File next to Upload Employee Pictures File to browse to the location where the file is stored and click Open. Only the zip file format is supported.
- After the file import and validation completion, you can see the results of your upload with the total number of records successfully validated and the total number of records that occurred with an error.
- You can download the error file, correct the errors, update and then upload it again.
5. Choose one of the below options to upload the data.
- Create & Update – Use this option to update the existing employees data and create the new employees
- Update Only – Use this option to only update the existing employees data. Any new employee data are ignored
- Create Only – Use this option to only create new employee records
6. On sliding Enable Notification to OFF position, employees whose profile got successfully uploaded will not receive user account activation email with Synergita login credentials to their email ID.
7. Click Start to upload the data
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary on how the features described here. The given screenshots may also vary from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.