The HR / Manager can retrieve the reports for the workflow status by using the Filter provided by the system.
- Navigate to Reports > Manage Reports
- Click the desired report, eg: Employee Feedback Status Report.
- To apply filters for the feedback status report, click Filter. The Filter by pop-up window appears as shown.
You can filter the report data by narrow search filters. The filters include
- Workflow status - Filters and shows the workflow status with a feedback cycle activity name
- Organization Unit - Filters the report based on the organization unit.
- Basic Details - Filters the report for a particular based on Employee Name, Employee Type, DOJ, and Employee Type Effective Date.
- Work Details - Filters the report based on employees' designation
- Contact Details - Filters the report based on employees' email, IM ID, etc.
- Location - Filters the report based on employees' location
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.