A performance improvement plan (PIP) is a specific plan of action for the employees to take in order to improve his or her performance. PIP can be initiated by the managers at any point in time.
- The manager could select the Add button to create a new PIP plan for the employee.
- And the manager can create a PIP plan for the employee by providing the Plan name, Review group, Start date, and End date.
- The manager can assign the PIP attributes to the employee that has to be assessed and should select the Start PIP button to initiate the PIP plan for the employee and confirm.
- After the initiation of PIP by the manager, an email notification will be triggered to the employee for PIP acknowledgment.
- The employee can navigate to Performance > My Performance and select the Acknowledge PIP link and provide their acknowledgment and initiate the plan for review
- After completion of PIP acknowledgment, the email will be triggered to the Manager that the Employee has been Acknowledged the PIP plan and the feedback form is available for review.
- Employee and Manager can provide the rating and comments for the assigned goals.
: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.