A performance improvement plan (PIP) is a specific plan of action for the employees to take in order to improve his or her performance. PIP can be initiated by the managers at any point in time.
Following are the steps to initiate the PIP
- Log in as a manager and navigate to, Performance > Manage PIP
- Click on create PIP and Search the employee for whom the PIP has to be initiated
- The manager has to fill in the PIP plan details ( Plan name, Review group, Start date, and End date) and click on Set goals for PIP.
- The manager can assign the PIP attributes to the employee that has to be assessed and should select the Initiate PIP button to initiate the PIP plan for the employee and confirm.
- The manager can also extend and end the PIP.
- After the initiation of PIP by the manager, an email notification will be triggered to the employee for PIP acknowledgment.
- The employee can navigate to Performance > My Performance and select the Acknowledge PIP link and provide their acknowledgment and initiate the plan for review
- After completion of PIP acknowledgment, the email will be triggered to the Manager that the Employee has been Acknowledged the PIP plan and the feedback form is available for review.
- Employee and Manager can provide the rating and comments for the assigned goals in Review PIP.
- Click on Save or Submit.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.