How to end PIP?
Modified on: Mon, 11 Jul, 2022 at 2:52 PM
A performance improvement plan (PIP) is a specific plan of action for the employees to take in order to improve his or her performance. Managers can initiate or end the PIP process at any time.
Following are the steps to end the PIP
- Log in as a manager and navigate to Performance > Manage PIP.
- You can search for the plan that has to be ended using the Search Box available.
- Once the plan has been found, the manager has to select the dropdown option near the Review PIP button and select the "End PIP" option.
- Provide the recommendation, comments and end the PIP.
- Clicking on End PIP will complete the PIP process for the employee and the employee will be notified via email
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?