Please find the below steps to renominate the new manager with old manager. 1) Login as HR 2) Performance --> My team performance 3) Search for the employee for renomination 4) Click on "View More" 5) Select "Renominate" 6) Search for the employee to renominate 7) Click on "ADD" and select confirm the reviewers for the renomination.
To change the reviewers of an employee during the ongoing process cycle.
- Navigate to Performance > My Team's Performance. The following page displays.
- For the required employee, click Renominate Reviewers from View More menu. Renominate Reviewers page for that particular employee displays.
- The manager can renominate internal and external reviewers for the employee by choosing another manager from the various filters available.
- To nominate internal reviewers as a new primary manager, use search filters like Organization Unit, Location, Designation, and/or by entering a search keyword.
- For selecting the new manager, select the primary manager under the Relationship drop-down and add to the list of reviewers.
- Click Confirm All Reviewers. The system prompts you to confirm the reviewer list.
- Click Yes. The System approves the reviewers selected.
- Click Ok to complete the process of changing the primary manager for an employee.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries