How to Reactivate Employee in the system?
Modified on: Fri, 6 Aug, 2021 at 4:59 PM
HR Manager can reactivate the employees, who are relieved from the Organization.
To Reactivate an employee
- Navigate to People > My Team. The My Team page displays the list of all the active employees in the system.
- Select Active status as "In Active" from the filter option and select the "Apply" button.
- Use the Search box to search for the deactivated employee.
- Click the profile photo or the name of an employee who is resigned or relieved from their position. This opens the profile page of the employee.
- Select Reactivate option from the employee profile.
- Fill in the employee details in the employee profile and Reactivate the employee.
Note: While reactivating the employee the new Date of Joining date should be greater than the relieving date.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?