During the "Set Goals" phase, the employee may encounter the problem "Template not available". The following shall be the reasons for the same.
- The employee wouldn't be mapped with the Profile details as per the feedback form mapping Logic. As a first step, we need to ensure that the employee profile details are mapped as per the feedback form mapping logic. Please use the link How to update/Edit the employee's profile information to manage the profile details of the employees. If the employee information is integrated, apply the changes in the Date base to integrate it to the PMS.
- The feedback form would not be available/created for the employees. Please use the link How to create and manage Feedback Forms / Templates to manage the templates/ feedback forms in the system.
- Incorrect details updated in the Master Template. To make changes to the data applied in the template, follow the steps below
Steps to change the filter option applied in the Master Template to enable the template for the employees
- Admin > HR Administration > Manage Feedback Form/ Template > Search for the Template
- Click the 3 dots available in the right corner to choose the "Edit" to edit the option in the created template
- Based on the Mapping Logic the HR can edit the template & Add/Remove the data points against the respective template.
Note: The HR has to make sure only the respective option (Based on the Mapping Logic) has been chosen in the template.
Eg: If the "Work role" is the Template mapping logic for the company, only the work role should be chosen in the filter.
- Save the changes applied and publish the template once again.
If any issues/queries, kindly contact email@example.com
: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.