The HR team can make the Primary Manager relationship of the employees "Inactive" in a bulk manner. This import utility can update the reporting manager data as "Inactive" for many employees in one shot. This feature supports uploading any individual relationship such as Primary Manager, Trainer Partner, HR Business Partner as applicable for your Organization.
The steps to bulk import employee relationship data to make it inactive are as follows.
To bulk import the employee relationship data to make it inactive
1. From Import / Export, click Import Employee Relationship Details
|Pre-requisite: Please read the guidelines before uploading the data.|
2. Please download the Relationship Template excel. Populate the excel file with valid data; the mandatory fields are marked in bold. Please ensure the mandatory data are provided.
Kindly fill the Effective To Date so that the relationship will become inactive on the specified date. Also, fill the Relationship Status column as FALSE so that the system will consider the relationship as Inactive.
Save the excel template.
3. Click Choose File next to Upload Relationship Data to browse to the location where the updated excel file is stored and click Open.
- The uploaded employee relationship data are validated.
- After the file import and validation completion, you can see the results of your upload with the total number of records successfully validated and the total number of error records.
- You can download the error file, correct the errors, update and then upload it again.
4. As a final step, you can do any one of the following.
- Update and Create – Use this option to update the existing employees relationship data and create new relationship data
- Update Only – Use this option to only update the existing details of the employee relationship
5. Click Start to upload the data.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary on how the features are described here. The given screenshots may also vary from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.