As an HR admin, Assume Identity will enable you to log in on behalf of any active employees in the system and take action.
The actions you perform using the "Assume Identity" option will be recorded with respect to the user for whom you assume identity.
To use this option, kindly navigate to
- People-> My Team
- Search for the employee you want to log in on behalf.
- Click the "Assume Identity" icon on the employee card.
- You can able to log in on behalf of the employee.
- Click the employee name under the "My Team" page. The system will route you to the employee profile page.
- Click the "Assume Identity" button.
Once the action is completed, click on Revert Identity (on top) to revert to your profile.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.