How to view the published goals of the employees?
Modified on: Thu, 14 Jul, 2022 at 10:34 AM
Employees could view the published goals with respect to the review period under the 'My goals and Competencies' page.
To view the published goals,
- Navigate to Performance -> My Performance
- Click the My Goals and Competencies link
- The goals will be available for the employee. The employee can also click on the Export as excel icon or Export as PDF icon to download the goals in excel or PDF format file.
Similarly, the Manager / HR has access to view the employee's published goals with respect to the review period.
To view the same:
- Navigate to Performance -> My Team's Performance
- In the Employee profile card, click the 'View Goals and Competencies' option.
- The HR/Manager will also have the access to export the goals.
Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com for any queries.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?