Those who are with the Admin role will be able to create Team OKRs for their respective teams. Please follow the required steps to create new Team OKRs.
Step 1: Click on "Team Objectives" in the navigation menu.
Step 2: You will land on the "Team Objectives" page. Click on the "+" icon to create a new team Objective.
Step 3: Type the required information in the fields provided on the Team Objective Creation page.
- Align Objective: Click on the Choose Objective given below the Align objective field. Select the objective to which you want to align the objective.
- Enter Objective Name - Define your objective clearly. It's a qualitative statement that communicates what needs to be accomplished without ambiguity.
- Organizational Unit - Choose the team/ division which is more relevant to the set objective.
- Choose owner - The individual who is nominated as the OKR owner is responsible for managing and updating the progress of the created OKR. OKR enables teams and individuals to achieve their set targets. You can choose an employee from the directory and assign him/her as an OKR champion.
- Key Results -Key results are the main yardstick for allowing you to know how you can focus and achieve the set target. The Key results are quantitative in nature.
- Weightages -You can optionally add weightage to each key result. Weightage allows you to define key results of varied complexities and to identify the Key Results that mainly contribute to achieving the set objective. Click on the "Enable Weightage" toggle button to enable weightage.
- For each result, you can provide a name, and choose a target type, Target, and weightage
- Number - number-based targets. Periodically you will be able to update the numbers achieved and compare them against the set targets (e.g. - Sales targets).
- Boolean - Completed/Not-completed type of targets (e.g. - Get the Organization ISO 27K certified).
- Text - The targets, which are non-numeric and Boolean fall into this type.
- Initiatives - Initiatives are the steps taken that will help you to achieve the key results. Enter the initiatives that are relevant to the Key Results that will help in achieving the target.
- Click on the "Save as Draft" button to save the OKR in draft mode, by doing so you can edit the created objective in the future and make any changes that you wish to.
- Click the submit button to publish it.