HR can clear the employee feedback during the revert of employee workflow.
To revert the workflow activity
1. As an HR, navigate to Admin > Tenant Administration
2. Under Performance Module Setup, click Manage Employee Cycle Workflow.
3. Select and revert the employee through View Employee Directory
4 . Select the activity and revert the workflow from the current activity to the previous activity.
5. In the Revert Workflow pop-up, select the workflow step you want to revert for the employee to perform and then click Revert.
6. Under the additional options click on clear cycle template and choose the self, manager in the relationship drop-down option.
7. On confirming, the employee will be reverted to the respective step with the fresh template.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screen shots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.