As an HR, you can remove an employee from an ongoing feedback cycle.
To remove an employee from the cycle
1. Navigate to Admin > HR Administration
2. Under Performance Module Setup, click Manage Process Cycles
Search View lists all the open and closed feedback cycles.
3. Click the Edit icon
4. Go to the 2nd Step (Participants List) tab.
5. Type the name of the employee in the search under the Participants List.
6. Under the Participants List, select the checkboxes individually respective to the employee records you want to remove and then click the Remove button.
The system prompts you a pop-up to enter a valid reason for removing the employee.
7. On confirmation with a specific reason, the employees those are not eligible for the current process cycle will be stored under the Removed List and can be included later.
8. You can remove the participants in a bulk manner using the Bulk Add / Remove Participants option.
9. Click on Bulk Add / Remove Participants and download the excel template under the Remove tab.
10. Provide the employee number/email ID in the downloaded sheet and save the file. Choose the file from your local directory using the Choose File option and click on REMOVE
11. Click Save and Continue.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.