Managers can create performance improvement plans (PIP) for their team members.
To create a new PIP
- Navigate to Performance > Manage PIP
- Click Create button.
- Create PIP pop-up window displays. Choose the Employee name and enter the Plan name, Start date and End date and then click Set Goals for PIP
- Once you set the goals select the Initiate PIP option.
PIP review by Employee
- The employee can provide ratings and comments by navigating to the Performance -> My Performance -> Select Review PIP link.
- The employee can provide their feedback on the assigned goals.
PIP review by Manager
- The manager can provide ratings and comments for the assigned goals for the employee by navigating to Performance-> Manage PIP
- The manager should click the "Review PIP" button and can provide feedback for the goals that are set and submit the form.
- Whenever feedback is submitted by the Employee/Manager, an email notification will be triggered.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.